II. Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) đồ sộ complete the sentence.
1. In 1990, due đồ sộ the change of the economic situation, Dong Ho paintings were difficult đồ sộ sell and many quit their job.
Bạn đang xem: when i came to visit her last night
A. craftsmen B. crafts C. craftsmanship D. craft unions
2. The Van Phuc silk producers have expended their silk garment goods they can satisfy the varied demand for their silk.
A. ví that B. in order đồ sộ C. despite D. because
3. It turned out that we rushed đồ sộ the airport as the plane was delayed by several hours.
A. hadn’t B. should have C. needn’t have D. mustn’t
4. Weaving mats in Dinh Yen, Dong Thap used đồ sộ be sold in the “ghost” markets phối up at night and operate up đồ sộ early morning the government built a new market five years ago.
A. after B. as soon as C. when D. until
5. Since changing the way of production, many craftsmen have voluntarily joined together đồ sộ for .
A. cooperatives B. cooperative C. cooperates D. cooperation
6. I don’t lượt thích đồ sộ ask people for help but I wonder if you could bu a favour.
A. make B. vì thế C. find D. pick
7. Nowadays, Tan Chau artisans can produce silk of multiple colours they can meet customers’ demands.
A. but B. in order C. ví D. ví that
8. Situated on the ngân hàng of the Duong river, the village was famous for the of making Dong Ho paintings.
A. manufacture B. activity C. craft D. production
9. There was no in continuing for him the race was over.
A. value B. worth C. point D. profit
10. a large number of the country’s crafts villages are suffering from a shortage of human resources and difficulties in building brand recognition, many international organizations have had projects đồ sộ help them.
A. Even B. Although C. However D. But
11. Vietnamese traditional is done with a simple hammer and chisel.
A. sculptured feature B. sculptor
C. sculpture pieces D. sculpture
12. This cloth very thin.
A. feels B. touches C. holds D. handles
13. It was only he told bu his surname that I realized that we had been đồ sộ the same school.
A. until B. when C. since D. then
14. a majority of Vietnamese small and medium enterprises vì thế not have in-house designers or specialized design staff, they have đồ sộ hire freelance designers.
Xem thêm: bài thơ về tiểu đội xe không kính lớp 4
A. While B. Since C. Due đồ sộ D. Despite the fact
15. Now, at the age of over 80, the artisan is leaving the craft đồ sộ his descendants with the desire đồ sộ this ancient craft.
A. change B. consider C. preserve D. reserve
16. For that artisans, making the paintings is a career it supports the life of many generations of the family.
A. because of B. although C. ví that D. because
17. The four-ton statue of hero Tran Vu, in 1667, still stands in Quan Thanh Temple.
A. đồ sộ cast B. đồ sộ be vast C. cast D. casting
18. Her business must be going rather well, by the xế hộp she drives.
A. deducing B. deciding C. inferring D. judging
19. I’m afraid this vase is anything but antique - In fact, it’s .
A. pointless B. worthless C. meaningless D. hopeless
20. He couldn’t his father that he was telling the truth.
A. admit B. confide C. trust D. convince
III. Find a word or a phrase that means.
1. think of (an idea, a plan, etc.)
2. connect by phone
IV. Complete the sentences with suitable subordinators from the box.
because before although as soon as ví that while
1. I go out tonight, I will have đồ sộ finish this essay.
2. Phong burnt his hand he was cooking dinner.
3. Laura always gets up early every morning she’s not late for her work.
4. Mr. Harrison seems đồ sộ have a lot of money he lives in a luxurious house.
5. I was waiting for the bus, I saw some foreign tourists.
6. They didn’t win the game they played very well.
7. The children are very excited they’re going đồ sộ visit a craft village this weekend.
Xem thêm: nước văn lang ra đời vào thời gian nào
8. We will tell Alice about the trip we meet her.
9. it rained a lot, they enjoyed their holiday.
10. I bought a new pair of glasses I can see better